Q & A
- Q: Do you do any residential construction?
A: No, Five Rivers Construction, Inc. does not perform any residential work.
- Q: Where does Five Rivers Construction, Inc. perform their work?
A: We are currently licensed in Washington, Oregon, and Idaho with other multi-state capabilities.
- Q: Where can I apply to become part of the Five Rivers team?
A: We are a union contractor and hire our crews from the union halls. We also maintain an out of work list at the office. Feel free to stop by and sign in.
- Q: Which union are you affiliated with?
A: We are signatory to the Carpenter and Laborer unions.
- Q: Do I need to be prequalified to bid on Five Rivers Construction, Inc. projects?
A: No; however, you must be a licensed and registered contractor and be able to meet minimum contractual requirements.
- Q: Can I expect bid results?
A: Five Rivers Construction, Inc. will only contact subcontractors used in the bid. Subcontractors not used in bid will not be contacted to protect the integrity of our bids.
- Q: Does Five Rivers Construction, Inc. do any subcontract work?
A: Yes, we will do subcontract work in relation to our WBE and DBE status.